Indian Law Institute - Admission to Online Certificate Courses
Indian Law Institute (ILI) has been the pioneer in the field of teaching and training of Intellectual Property Laws and Cyber Laws. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Online Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights and Cyber Laws.
Intellectual Property Right and Information Technology in the Internet Age:
The course is designed to give distant education wherein the students need not come to the institute for either classes or examination. The course will be conducted online and the subscribers need to operate from their respective places. All the queries of the subscribers relating to the admission or the conduct will be answered online.
The syllabus is divided in four components:
- Copyright and neighbouring rights
- Trademarks, Geographical Indications and Domain Names
- Management of Intellectual Property Rights
Anyone who is pursuing / has pursued diploma or degree after 10+2 and has access to computer and Internet can apply.
Development of Cyber law is a recent phenomenon. It is still in a nascent stage and continuously evolving every passing day. Even the most learned legal luminaries find it difficult to solve the legal problems posed by technology. The Online Certificate Course offered by the institute, intends to spread awareness among the general public about the cyber law, it is specifically beneficial to the lawyer community and the judges in the subordinate judiciary, who face cases on the daily basis.
The purpose and object of the course:
- To introduce the cyber world and cyber law in general
- To explain about the various facets of cyber crimes
- To enhance the understanding of problems arising out of online transactions and provoke them to find solutions
- To clarify the Intellectual Property issues in the cyber space and the growth and development of the law in this regard
- To educate about the regulation of cyber space at national and international level
Anyone who is pursuing / has pursued diploma or degree after 10+2 has access to computer and Internet can apply.
Three Months (Next batch will commence in the month of August, 2013)
- Indian Students: Rs. 5,000/-
- Foreign Students: $100
Payment can be made through Credit/Debit Card or through Demand Draft.
Indian Law Institute
Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi - 110001
Phone: 011-23389849, 011-23073295
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Intellectual Property Rights), email@example.com (Cyber Laws)
Download Application Form - Intellectual Property Rights, Application Form - Cyber Laws