Franklin Pierce Centre for Intellectual Property Law Essay Competition, 2013
The University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord USA in association with the School of Law, Raffles University, Neemrana, Rajasthan, India is organizing the Franklin Pierce Centre for Intellectual Property Law Essay Competition, 2013.
The objective of the Essay Competition is to encourage research in emerging areas in the field of intellectual property law, and accordingly, cutting edge areas have been selected for the competition.
- Participation is open to all students pursuing graduation in law in any University in the Indian subcontinent (i.e. in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan).
- An essay can be authored by a maximum of two authors.
- The essay should not be published / submitted elsewhere.
- The antitrust and IP principles protect and encourage competition, innovation, and economic growth.
- Sustainable development through a just IPR legal regime
- Biomedical and biotechnological invention towards Human right protection and promotion.
- Maximum length of essay: 5,000 words
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12 with 1.5 line spacing
- Uniform style of citation must be employed (preferably in Harvard Bluebook style, 18th Edition)
- References must be cited by means of footnotes
- The essay must mention the Author's name and contact details
- Submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hardcopy submission is not required.
- Essays found plagiarized will not be considered for evaluation.
- Prof. Shamnad Basheer
- Dr. Manisha Shridhar
- Prof. Stanley P. Kowalski
- Prof. Jon R. Cavicchi
The last date of submission is 30th June, 2013.
- First Prize: Full tuition waiver for the Intellectual Property Summer Institute at Concord, New Hampshire and a cash prize of Rs. 25,000/-
- Second Prize: Fifty percent tuition waiver for the Intellectual Property Summer Institute at Concord, New Hampshire & Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000/-
- Third Prize: Fifty percent tuition waiver for the Intellectual Property Summer Institute at Concord, New Hampshire & Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
Mr. Yuvraj Singh