NOESIS - The Student Law Review: Call for Papers
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is soliciting quality submissions from the student fraternity for the seminal issue of NOESIS: The Student Law Review.
Theme: Emerging Issues in the law of Arbitration
- Excessive intervention of Judiciary in Arbitration proceedings.
- Critique of BALCO v. Kaiser Aluminum Technical Services Inc.
- India's obligation under bilateral investment treaties with special reference to enforcement of foreign arbitral awards.
- International Commercial Arbitration - An apparatus to foster investments.
- Current Indian regime of Arbitration vis-a-vis International Law (Arbitration).
- Arbitration: First step of Litigation.
- Special Article - 5,000 to 8,000 words
- Essay - 4,000 to 5,000 words
- Book Review - 2,000 to 3,000 words
- Case Note - 1,500 to 3,000 words
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- For Format of Submission and Terms & Conditions, please visit the NOESIS Website (www.slrnoesis.weebly.com).
- All submissions must be made though the Electronic Submission System (ESS) available at our website.
All the citations must conform to the NUSRL Citation Manual available at NOESIS website.
- Last Date for Submission of Prototype - 30th May, 2013.
- Confirmation of Acceptance of Prototype-15th June, 2013.
- Submission of Full Paper - 15th August, 2013.
- Confirmation of Publication-15th September, 2013.