4th National Moot Court Competition
Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia is proud to organize its 4th National Moot Court Competition.
Date: 12th - 14th April, 2013
Venue: Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
After three times organizing the National Moot Court and Law reform this time the moot problem revolves around the procedural aspect of Law.
- All law schools, faculties of law and other institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India, offering a law degree are eligible to participate in the Competition. Only one team is allowed to participate from each law school/ faculty of law/ other institution.
- Only students presently pursuing L.L.B. Course [3 years / 5 years] are eligible to participate.
- Team members should be bona fide students of the institutions they are representing.
- The Administrator may make any inquiries on the same at any time during the Competition. Teams must carry their college identity card.
- A team must consist of 03 members - 2 Speakers and 1 Researcher. Any two members of the team may be enlisted/ registered as Speakers. Only registered/ enlisted Speakers shall be permitted to plead in the oral rounds. However, only in the event of unavoidable circumstances, the Researcher will, subject to the discretion of the Administrator, be permitted to plead in the oral rounds.
Accommodation to the participating teams will be provided by college from 12th April, 2013 Morning to 15th April 2013 till 12.00 noon. Food will be provided to the participating teams by the college only during the duration of competition. The participating teams are requested to send their travel details as soon as possible.
All the teams are requested to send their confirmation mail to our official E-mail id email@example.com only. The confirmation as to the selection of the teams shall be reverted back to the respective colleges through the official E-mail only.
The last date for registration is 11th March, 2013 (5.00 p.m. IST)
Dr. Mohd. Asad Malik
Convenor, Moot Court Committee
Mr. Ravi Tyagi
General Secretary, Law Association
Mr. Abhay Ojha
Coordinator, Moot Court Committee
Mr. Sanjay Vashishta
Co-Coordinator, Moot Court Committee
Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia,
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg,
Jamia Nagar, New Delhi - 110025
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form, Important Dates