Online Certificate Course on "Competition Act 2002 of India"
This swift eight weeks online Certificate course on "Competition Act 2002 of India" is intended to introduce participants to the provisions of the Competition Act, 2002 of India and its enforcement. It aims to create better understanding of market concepts, IPRs, and cross border issues. Each of the seven modules has a simple quiz at the end of each Module for self-practice.
Entire course comprises of following modules:
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Understanding Market Economy and Competition
- Module 3: Restrictive Business Practices
- Module 4: Enforcement of the Competition Law against RBPs
- Module 5: Combination Regulations
- Module 6: Competition vs. IPRs
- Module 7: Cross-Border Issues
The conduct of the online course is divided into two stages :
- Stage 1: Study materials will be delivered online as per the schedule.
- Stage 2: Examination and Issue of certificate after successful completion of course as per the schedule.
This CIRC Online course on "Competition Act, 2002, India" is specially designed for Career Aspirants, Practitioners, working Professionals and Students of Law, Business Management, Finance, Economics, Chartered Accountancy (CA) and Company Secretaryship (CS) to acquire relevant professional skills.
- Rs. 8,000/- (Rupees eight thousand only) for students + Taxes as per GOI Rules
- Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) for others + Taxes as per GOI Rules
Entire course duration will be of 8 weeks. First Batch details for 2013 are as below:
- Start of the course: 12th March
- End of course: 12th May
- Exams: 15th, 16th and 17th May
- Results and issue of Certificates after successful completion: 25th - 30th May
The participants are required to complete the course in eight weeks as per the schedule. At the successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded with a Certificate signed by Chairman, CIRC.
CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition
R-75, First Floor, Greater Kailash-1,
New Delhi - 110048
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com