UPES Model United Nations Conference 2013
UPESMUN 2013 is being organized by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in collaboration with United Nations Information Centre for India and Bhutan on 16th and 17th February, 2013. The Theme for UPESMUN 2013 is "Preserving the future".
With new and unique committees like All India Parties Meet (AIPM) and US National Security Council 2001, it promises to be stupendous event and providing an excellent platform for students to take on new perspectives and simulating new roles.
Date: 16th - 17th February, 2013
The UPESMUN, 2013 is stimulating the following committees.
Agenda: Elimination of intolerance against and discrimination of, and improving the effective enjoyment of LGBTQ rights.
- SECURITY COUNCIL
Agenda: Situation of Palestine and Israel after recognition.
Agenda: Emission trading scheme and allocation of emission allowance
- ALL INDIA PARTY MEET
- Establishment of an effective institution to root out corruption while focusing on LokPal bill and addressing electoral reforms battling black money.
- Building a consensus on issues relating to women's reservation bill, rising demands of statehood, national security and FDI in retail.
- US NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL of 2001
Agenda: Agenda: Ad-Hoc meeting of the US national Security Council after the sudden turn of events on the morning on 11th September 2001.
- Rs. 1000/- which is inclusive of accommodation and meals
- Rs. 600/- which includes only meals for the two days of the conference.
The last date to send in your application is 15th January 2013.
Ms. Shubhi Jain
Mr. Aaron Mirza
Ms. Ria Tandon
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/upesmun2013
Download Delegate Application Form, Institutional Application Form, Institutional Press Application Form