NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property: Call for Papers
NLIU journal of Intellectual Property Law is issuing a call for papers for its second issue which is due to be published in the current academic year. Intellectual property is one of the fastest evolving areas of law in India and in order to further academic discourse and discussions in the same, we invite submissions on contemporary issues of intellectual property laws. This journal is a student run, faculty regulated, peer reviewed law journal published annually by the Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights (CSIPR).
- All students, academicians and legal professionals are invited to send their contributions for the journal.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to 2 authors per submission.
- The submission should be original and unpublished.
- The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of 200-250 words.
- A covering letter must be attached along with the submission containing the name, the contact details, name and address of the Institution and academic qualifications.
- Citations must be by way of footnoting in consonance with the "The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation" (19thed.).
- The Journal will accept manuscripts on a rolling basis.
- Contributors must fill a declaration form with their submissions.
Word Limit (Inclusive of Footnotes):
- Articles: 7,000 - 9,000 words. It must be a comprehensive and in depth analysis of the problem(s) dealt with, including reference to a wide range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives or suggestions from the author.
- Comments: 4,000 - 5,000 words. Comments must deal with a specific issue. The arguments for or against the existing set up must be concrete, relevant and precise.
- Case Notes: 4,000 - 5,000 words. It should be a comment on a recent judgment, bringing out the relevance with the development of IPR laws, views expressed in the judgment and the opinion(s) of the author.
- Book Review: 3,000 - 4,000 words. The review must be a crisp account of a recently published book including the issues explored and related arguments of the author.
The last date for submission is 15th February, 2013.
Mr. Aditya Mohanty
Convenor, CSIPR, NLIU Bhopal
Ms. Anuja Pethia
Co-Convenor, CSIPR, NLIU Bhopal
Download Poster, Submission Guide, Declaration