Workshop on Foreign Exchange Management Act - Emerging Issues & Recent Developments
India is one of the largest FDI destinations in the world. With the relaxation of foreign exchange restrictions, there has been a significant flow of investments into India. At the same time, Indian businesses have been making investments and acquisitions overseas. With the inbound and outbound investments rising, it is essential to understand the rules, regulations and policies that govern such capital inflows and outflows. All transactions involving foreign exchange fall under preview of Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) read with FDI policy.
VCCircle Training is organizing a one-day training programme on latest trends in FEMA. The one day course will identify the practical issues and help create a broader understanding of the foreign exchange laws and policy in India.
Date: 18th January, 2013
Venue: Hotel The Lalit, Mumbai
Why you should attend?
To get complete understanding of regulation of Foreign Exchange Transactions
- To understand critical points relating to entry strategy in India (including downstream investment)
- Inbound and Outbound investment strategy - recent changes
- Procedures and hiccups in raising International Finance
- Discussion over remittances (LRS, NRO account etc)
- Corporate guarantees , External commercial Borrowings and ESOPs
- To understand the effect of latest changes brought in by government policies (retail, Civil aviation etc)
- To understand the AIF regulations and regulations relating to FVCI , FII in complete clarity
- To understand how effective and bullet proof FDI policy of India is vis a vis other countries
- Receive valuable and useful take-away: precedents, checklists, model agreements
Who should attend?
- Managing Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
- CFOs and Finance Executives
- Finance Managers
- Chartered Accountant
- Cost Accountants
- Private Equity & Venture Capitalist
- Corporate/General/In-house Counsel
- VPs & Managers from Legal Departments
- Company Secretary
- Commercial and Investment Bankers
- Law Firms & Business Consultants
- VPs & Managers from Legal Department
- Bankers & Foreign Exchange Dealers
The standard fees are INR 20,000 plus 12.36% service tax.
Early Bird Discount:
20% discount till 28th December, 2012 i.e. INR 16000 + 12.36% (Service Tax)
Mr. Anand Sharma
Sr. Manager Training
Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt Ltd
B-128, First floor, Sector 5
Noida - 201301
Fax No: 0120-4171124
Download Workshop Agenda, Registration Form