The Verdict - National Moot Court Competition at Kshitij 2013, IIT Kharagpur
Kshitij 2013, the Annual Techno-Management fest of IIT Kharagpur, provides a platform for students from all parts of our country and abroad to participate and compete with each other to showcase their talent in their own individual field of excellence. Team Kshitij in association with Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur shall be organizing the event "The Verdict: A National Moot Court Competition".
Date: 1st - 3rd February, 2013
Venue: IIT, Kharagpur
This competition is open only to students pursuing their Bachelors Degree in Law, i.e., 3 year or 5 year LL.B. from any Law College/Department/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Each Participating Team shall compulsorily consist of 2 speakers and 1 researcher (total three).
- Any additional Member of any Team shall not be entitled for hospitality or for any award.
- All the member of a particular team are first required to register individually at www.ktj.in
- All the participants must then register team-wise under the event "The Verdict".
- A Team-ID would be generated by the computer on successful completion of the above steps.
- The selected teams would be notified/informed by 11th January, 2013, regarding the further steps in registration, by the Organizers.
Last date for submission of written Memorials:
4th January, 2013
Results of the submissions will be declared:
11th January, 2013
Moot Court Competition Dates
1st - 3rd February, 2013
Accommodation shall be provided by the Organizers from the night of 31st January, 2013 to 3rd February, 2013 (till 10.00 a.m.). Teams wishing to stay back later than the above date and time shall make arrangements for accommodation on their own.
Mr. Aniket Ranjan
Phone: +91 9800043264
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Moot Problem, Rules