AIBE Update: Download Admit Cards for the All India Bar Examination
The Bar Council of India (BCI) announced that candidates of the All India Bar Exam (AIBE) will be able to get their admit cards from the BCI website from 5th December, 2012 onwards.
- Candidates are requested to download the AIBE admit card before the exam date without which they cannot enter the examination premises.
- In case, the candidate has no access to the website of Bar Council of India for his Admit-card, for his roll number, examination centre etc, he may contact on the help-line number - 0120-4897900 OR he may contact the Local State Bar Council or the Hon'ble Member of Bar Council of India from that State. (Contact the web-site of Bar Council of India).
- The candidate who has provided e-mail or the mobile number(in his application form), admit cards are being sent on his email and roll numbers and name of centre through SMS also on his mobile.
- If a candidate does not get his admit card, he may reach to examination-centre at least 1 hour before schedule time of examination and may contact the examination in-charge of the centre. He should also carry identity-proof (such as Voter's ID, Driving licence, identity card issued by Bar Council etc.).
- Question will be asked only from the course which the candidates have studied in LL.B course.
- The examination will be open book system; duration of examination will be 3 hours i.e. 11 AM-2PM. There shall be no negative marking; 40% is required for passing the exam.
Candidates are requested to download the admit card for the All India Bar Exam (AIBE) at the following link: http://www.allindiabarexamination.com/index.php?option=com_admitcard&view=admitcard&Itemid=176
If you are unable to download the Admin Card, please refer the following:
BCI offers solution incase you are unable to download the Admin Card online.
The syllabus as well as the model question paper was made available on the BCI website on 30th November, 2012.
Bar Council of India
21, Rouse Avenue Institutional Area,
Near Bal Bhawan, New Delhi - 110 002
Helpline Numbers: 011-49225022 (English) or 011-49225023 (Hindi).