National Conference on Parallel Import & Export - Pros & Cons for Developing Economy
Parallel Import & Export are one of the most iridescent and enigmatic phenomena of international trade. On the one hand, they strictly follow the laws of the market; yet on the other hand, they invariably infringe IPR provisions. While industrial producers are pressing for general barriers in order to maintain price differences of goods among various countries, consumers find such differences puzzling in a world that is increasingly heading towards international trade and the removal of trade barriers. Easy resolution of the problem is not in sight.
In order to debate threadbare on Parallel Import & Export, ASSOCHAM plans to hold one day National Conference on Parallel Import & Export in New Delhi.
Date: 24th November, 2012
- Parallel Import in today's Global Economy
- Exhaustion of Rights-Does India follows National or
- International Exhaustion?
- Innovation Policy
- Compulsory license in Patents
- Utility Model
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO's) and Managing Directors, Directors of Legal, Management & Research Institutions
- Corporate Counsels & In-house lawyers
- Head of Legal Departments & Company Secretaries
- Law Attorneys, Patent Agents, Patent Litigators & Managers in different technical domains
- Trademark Attorneys and representatives of Law firms
- Participants from Electronic Industry, Pharma Industry and Consumer Goods Industry
- Participants from FMCG Industry, IT Industry & Import Export Houses
- IP Managers, Professionals in Legal Domain related to various technologies
- Research & Development Scientists in IP or IP-related areas
- Representatives from Publishing House
Participation Fee is Rs. 3,000/- Per Delegate. 10% Discount for more than one delegate from the same organization and 20% discount to ASSOCHAM members. Fee once paid is non - refundable, although change of nomination is allowed, pre-registration is mandatory.
Mr. R.K. Bhasin
Ms. Satnam Kaur
Mr. Jitendra Kr. Sharma
Mr. Abhishek Saxena
Mr. Vivek Agrawal
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
ASSOCHAM Corporate Office,
1, Community Centre Zamrudpur,
Kailash Colony, New Delhi - 110048
Phone: 011-4655-0510, 011 - 46550555
Fax: 011-46536481, 011 - 46536482
Download Brochure, Registration Form