Seminar on Marriage and Property Issues of NRI's: Challenges and Remedies
The seminar is organized by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in association with Indian Council of Social Science Research, North-Western Regional Centre Punjab University Chandigarh; supported by Ministry of Human Resource, Government of India.
Date: 1st October, 2012
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Theme of the Seminar:
The seminar topic poses a lot of challenging areas to be covered in the seminar:
- Marriage Related Problems and the Law
- NRIs Property Disputes and Law
- NRI Issues and Criminal Laws
- NRIs vis-à-vis Investment and Taxation Laws
- Social Science Perspective
- Regulatory Mechanism
Call for Papers:
Seminar papers are invited from the scholars, researchers, practitioners, academicians and students on the issues related to above themes. It is also proposed that the selected papers by the committee/board will be published as a special volume on the seminar in the form of edited book with ISBN No. Author of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their as per requirement of the theme during sessions on the day of seminar.
Guidelines for Seminar Paper:
- Paper should not be of more than 6000 words.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1" margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application 2010. Blue Book style of referencing and footnote should be followed.
- The paper should contain an abstract of 300 - 350 words. At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author indicating his email ID, contact number and address.
The soft copy of abstract of the paper along with the title should be sent to the convenor of the seminar at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18th September, 2012. A soft copy of selected full papers must reach to the Convener at email@example.com on or before 25th September, 2012 specifying 'NRI Seminar' in subject head of the email.
A single side printed hard copy of the paper must also reach before 28th September, 2012 on the address mentioned below.
Registration form of the participation should reach to the convenor on or before 25th September, 2012, along with the Registration Fee by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Registrar, RGNUL Punjab" payable at Patiala.
- Students: Rs. 500/-
- Teachers: Rs. 700/-
- Professionals: Rs. 1000/-
- Co-author: Rs. 1500/-
*Co-authors shall not be more than two for a paper. The organizers would extend the local hospitality with food and accommodation for the delegates on the day of seminar.
Dr. Anand Pawar
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Mohindra Kothi, The Mall Road,
Patiala - 147001, Punjab
Phone: 0175 - 2304188