Pharma Legal & Compliance Summit 2012
The pharmaceutical and bio pharma sector in India is witnessing changing business dynamics. The recent proposal by government to codify ethics for pharma companies with uniform code of pharmaceutical marketing practices and recent changes in MCI guidelines on gifting to doctors and medical professionals and a strong DGCI follow up in certain cases means that it is no longer business as usual.
Lex Witness presents India's first comprehensive discussions dealing with important issues affecting the industry on governance, ethics, compliance, contracts management, licensing agreements and developing a proactive legal strategy for patent litigations.
Date: 5th October, 2012
Venue: The Hotel Holiday Inn, Mumbai
Topics of Discussion:
The summit will feature more than 20+ expert speakers who will share their thoughts on the following:
- Fraud and Corruption Management,
- Legal and regulatory compliance of ethics for pharmaceutical and bio-pharma companies in India,
- Legal risk management strategies for new product launches,
- Current regulatory developments & implications of changes to regulatory framework,
- Trends in patent opposition and litigation,
- Recent developments in pre-grant and post-grant opposition,
- Settlement strategies,
- Key elements of a compliance programme,
- Recent changes in clinical trials documentation requirements in India,
- Current Legal issues in Domestic & Cross Border site contracts,
- Contracts, Claims & Counter Claims & Licensing agreements.
Who Should Attend?
The summit discussion topics have been specifically designed to meet the information needs for a cross section of pharmaceutical and bio pharma companies. Delegates like VPs, Directors, Functional Heads and Managers from the following sectors are invited for the Summit.
- Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Innovative Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- API Manufacturers
- Regulatory Consultants
- Ingredient and Material Supplier
- Analytical Laboratories
- Laws Firms specializing in Pharmaceutical law and regulation
For Law Firms
INR 8,000 per delegate
INR 10,000 per delegate
INR 15,000 for 2 delegates
INR 17,000 for 2 delegates
INR 18,000 for 3 delegates
INR 22,000 for 3 delegates
Service Tax Extra @ 12.36%
Lex Witness - India's 1st Magazine on Legal & Corporate Affairs
B 1/6, Lower Ground Floor, Hauz Khas
New Delhi - 110016
Website: www.plcs2012.com, www.witnesslive.in