International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) 2012
Xavier Institute of Management Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh is organizing a two day International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility. The seminar will be spread over several academic sessions including inaugural and valedictory function
Date: 4th - 5th October, 2012
- CSR and Sustainable Community Development
- CSR enabled different community development models
- Issues and Challenges faced by CSR in Community Development
- CSR and Sustainable Development
Safeguards for Industrialization and Sustainable Development
- Social Safeguards (Land Acquisition, Resettlement & Rehabilitation)
- Environmental Safeguards
CSR and its various Stake holders
- NGOs and CSR
- Role of Academicians in CSR
- Government Regulations for CSR
- Socio-Cultural Dimensions & CSR
- The paper should have an abstract of not more than 200 words and the length of full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references etc, should be between 4000 to 5000 words.
- Each paper should comprise of a title page specifying the title of the paper the theme and sub-theme under which the paper falls.
- The full paper should be in English and typed in M S-Word in Times New Roman with font size 12.
- Standard referencing system should be followed
- Papers should be submitted only through email at email@example.com as an attachment.
- Selection of papers will be done through a blind review process.
- Confirmation on acceptance of paper will be communicated to the author(s).
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 20th September, 2012
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 25th September, 2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Registration Fee: 25th September, 2012
Prof. Mehul Chauhan
Fr. Sebestian Lakra
Mr. Pushpendra Tiwari
Xavier Institute of Management (XIMJ)
C/o. Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies (XIDAS)
4th Mile, 8 Mandla Road
Tilhari, Jabalpur - 482021,
Fax: + 91-761-2602483,
Website: www ximj.ac.in