International Seminar on Future of Human Rights, Humanity and Culture in Emerging Globalized World
All Indian Rights Organization (AIRO) in collaboration with Indian Association of Social Scientists (IAOSS) is going to organize a two day International Seminar on the theme "Future of Human Rights, Humanity and Culture in Emerging Globalized World".
Date: 9th - 10th December, 2012
Call for Papers:
Papers are invited on the Main theme or on any of the following sub-theme:
- Changing Concept of Humanity in Present Era
- Effect of Globalization on Human Rights
- Culture in changing Globalized World
- Human Right and Right to be Human
- Creating Human Right Culture in Present Era
- Terrorism, Human Rights, Humanity and Culture
- Trafficking, Prostitution and Human Rights
- Equality in Everyday Life
- Human Rights and role of the Society
- Human Rights and Impact of Education
- Human Rights and Food Security
- Human Rights and Water Management
- Human Rights and Shelter
- Health and Human Right Violation
- Human Rights and Culture
- Human Rights and Law
- Human Rights and Leisure
- Human Rights and Economy
- Conflict between Human Rights, Humanity and Culture
- Integrating Human Rights, Humanity and Culture
- Evolution of Civil Society and Global Governance of Human Rights
- Inclusive Democracy and Protection of Human Rights
- Role of Human Right Education in protection of Human Rights, Humanity and Culture
- Any Related Topic on Human Rights
Any individual can submit either abstract or Proposal for a Panel.
- The first page of the abstract/ Proposal should contain only title of paper/ Panel, name of author(s), their addresses with Email, Affiliation or name of institution, Name of Country, Phone Number and Passport Number.
- Abstract / Proposal of Panel should be typed in Times New Roman with font size of 12 for normal text, size of 14 for Title with 1.5 line space on one side of A/4 paper.
- Abstract/ Paper must be original and may be in English/Hindi
- Official language of seminar is English and Hindi abstract should be only in word document.
- Word limit of Abstract is 400 words including, introduction, objective, research methodology and result or conclusion of your paper.
- A soft copy of Abstract/ Proposal should be submitted to the email of firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Abstract / Proposal submitted to the seminar will be reviewed by the Panel of Experts and acceptance of paper for presentation will be intimated to the first author only by email on or before 30/09/2012. In final selection, preference will be given to Quality Research Papers.
- Last date for submission of Abstracts: 15th September, 2012
- Approval of Abstracts: 30th September, 2012
- Last date for submission of Full Paper: 31st October, 2012
C/o. All Indian Rights Organisation (AIRO)
12/119, Indira Nagar,
Lucknow - 226016, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: +91-522-4001311, +91-9415083663, +91-9415088971, +91-9044095464