2nd Amity International Moot 2012
The moot competition is being organized with a view to general awareness and competition on the international aspects of the legal world. The problem is designed to test the students on their legal acumen and the practical application of their knowledge of International Law.
Date: 10th - 12th October, 2012
Venue: Amity Law School Campus, I-2 Block, Amity University, Sector-125, Noida
- All recognized law schools, universities and institutions in India or abroad with minimum three year or higher duration LL.B courses will be eligible to participate.
- Each participating team shall comprise of three members of which two members, shall be designated as oralists and the third member as Researcher.
- No team shall exceed the size indicated above. No faculty member or coach is allowed to accompany any team.
- Teams may request for clarifications via e-mail to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 20th September, 2011 (11.59 P.M IST).
- All clarifications shall be posted on the official blog www.amityintlmoot.blogspot.com by 22nd September, 2011 (11.59P.M. IST).
- Participation must be confirmed through an email on email@example.com, by 25th August 2012.
- For Indian teams and for teams participating from SAARC Countries the registration fees shall be INR 3000 through demand draft in favour of "Amity University, Uttar Pradesh" by 27th August, 2012.
- All other Teams shall pay US $150 or 100 Euros as registration fee.
- The participating teams are required to send a demand draft of the registration fees along with the duly filled registration form.
Accommodation shall be provided to the participants only during the days of the competition on a first come first serve basis, only to outstation teams. They would be allowed to enter on the previous afternoon and expected to leave the next afternoon. Teams who intend to arrive prior or leave after the specified dates are required to make their own arrangements.
Major Gen. Nilendra Kumar
Director, Amity Law School
Convener, Moot Court Society
Deputy Convener, Moot Court Society
Avinash K. R.
Secretary, Moot Court Society
Phone: +91- 8130313565
Amity University Campus
I-2 Block, Sector-125
NOIDA - 201303
Download Invitation, Rules, Moot Problem, Registration Form