International Journal of Legal Studies and Research: Call for Papers
Editorial board of "International Journal of Legal Studies and Research" is inviting articles/comments/book review form the legal academia for the September, 2012 issue.
The write up can be sent under the following categories
- Any topic relating to legal studies and research
- Articles particularly preferred by the Editorial Committee
- 9/15 articles per issue
- Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes)
- Any new Bill introduced relating to legal studies and research
- Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes)
Book Reviews/Comments/Letters to the Editors:
- Any new/revised book launched relating to legal studies and research
- Minimum Length (1200 words including footnotes).
How to Submit:
The write up must be sent through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18th August, 2012. The next issue of the journal will be uploaded on or after 15th September, 2012.
Dr. Arup Poddar
Associate Professor of Law,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org