2nd FYLC - Ranka National Moot Court Competition 2012
University Five Year Law College (UFYLC) has been established by the University of Rajasthan with the vision of furnishing law aspirants with comprehensive analytical and practical legal knowledge in order to produce an intellect who will strive for all round excellence.
The 1st FYLC-Ranka National Moot Court Competition, 2011 was organized on 9th - 11th September, 2011 with the participation of 125 teams across the country.
The objective of the competition is to give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the environment of the court system in India and to hone their advocacy skills and to provide a real life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting ground breaking arguments and contributing to the development of jurisprudence in concerned areas of law, UFYLC is organizing National Moot Court Competition jointly with Ranka Public Charitable Trust since 2011.
Date: 30th September to 3rd October, 2012
Venue: University Five Year Law College, University Campus, Jaipur
Team Composition and Eligibility Criteria:
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members ONLY out of which two (2) will be speakers and one (1) researcher.
- Arguments shall be in English only.
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five year and three years LL.B course.
- Each Law College/ University shall be eligible to send one team. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by exchange of memorials.
- The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before 20th August, 2012.
- A registration fee of Rs.2000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, FYLC, U.O.R., Jaipur payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants' name, contact no. including year/semester of study.
University of Rajasthan
JLN Marg, Jaipur 302055
Download Rules, Registration Form