National Conference on Right to Education (RTEDU-2012): Challenges and Opportunities
India has opened a new avenue for availability of education to all by making Right to Education (RTE) Act, but the implementation of this Act is a challenge. Accepting the challenge means we have to think of opportunities in terms of Right to Education (RTE). The conference is organized by the Department of Education, St. Aloysius' College Autonomous) Jabalpur (M.P.)
Special Features of the Conference:
- Technical Sessions in Dialogue mode: Research papers and articles will be presented in dialogue mode.
- Special Dialogue Session: Educational Administrators, NGOs and Social Workers will share their experiences.
- Panel Discussion: Eminent Academicians of different universities will discuss the core theme of the conference.
- Constitution and Acts, Government Policies and Educational Planning in India
- Equality- Accessibility, Gender, Cast & Religion.
- Teacher's Quality.
- Role of Mass Media and ICT.
- Role of Society and NGOs.
- Need for Pre School Education in Underprivileged Societies.
- Physically & Mentally Challenged People.
- Globalization, Education Industry.
Call for Papers:
Research papers are invited both empirical and theoretical on the given themes from research scholars, academicians and social workers. The paper submitted will be subjected to review, with reference to appropriateness of the title, objectives and methodology; citation and reference.
- The length of the paper may be limited to 2000 - 3000 words. Charts and diagrams must be inserted in the text of the article.
- There must be an abstract of 200- 300 words giving the summary of the proposed study. It should be followed by key words.
- References, at the end of the article must provide complete information of each source.
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman font size 12 in English and Kruti Dev 010 font size 14 in Hindi.
- Further, it may have setting of double space on A4 paper having margins of 1.5" on left side and 1"on other three sides.
- Paper is to be submitted in hard copy and soft copy (C.D.) in MS Word 2007 personally, by post or through Email. It is planned to bring out an Edited Book with ISBN Number. Consequently, acceptance of research papers depends on the quality of the papers and evaluation made by the editorial board. The book will be given only to those authors who will attend the two day conference and present their paper.
- Last Date for Submission of full length Papers with Abstract: 10th August, 2012
- Last Date for Registration: 25th August, 2012
Department of Education,
St. Aloysius' College (Autonomous),
Jabalpur, (M.P.) 482001
Mobile: 09424306411, 09754808016
Download Information Brochure