International Journal of Law and Policy Review (IJLPR): Call For Papers
IJLPR is a student-run and peer-reviewed journal published (January and July) twice a year (Bi-Annual). The NUJS students who are also the directors and members of the Society for the Protection and Promotion of Environment (SPPE) established under STLD of NUJS run the journal. This online Journal is managed and regulated by the STLD of WBNUJS, Kolkata.
- Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font, double-spaced.
- Main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10 with no space.
- The headings must be font 14 Times New Roman font bold and underlined. The inside captions must be font 12 and bold only.
- All submissions must be word processed, and compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007. The Review uses only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation.
- The article must contain an abstract not more than 150 words consisting of at-least three key words bearing relevance to the main article.
Please submit the paper to email@example.com indicating which category your paper is intended for.
All submissions should contain the name of the author, professional information, the title of the manuscript, and contact information. Author's name should be reflected immediately below the title of the paper with font 12 size Times New Roman, italicized and professional information including e-mail id must be reflected at the footnote.
Themes for Submission:
Contract Law, Constitutional Law, Land Law, Agricultural Law, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Code of Civil Procedure, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Law of Evidence, International Trade Law, Corporate Law, Human Rights Law, International Law, Intellectual Property Law, Taxation Law, Environmental Law, Labour Law, Banking Law, Insurance Law, Conflict of Laws, Information Technology Law, Election Law, Cyber Crimes Law, Natural Resources and Energy Law, Water Law, etc.
- Call for papers: February-August
- Screening: March-September
- Final Selection: April-October
- Declaration Signing: May-November
- Online Processing for publication: June-December
- Uploading to website and availability: January-July
International Journal of Law and Policy Review
School Of Technology Law and Development,
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences,
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 LB Block, Sector-III,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700098
Phone +91-33-25694700, +91-33-23357379/2806/2809