Intellectual Today - A bilingual Quarterly Journal: Call for Papers
Intellectual Foundation (A Public Charitable Trust) has been established for human welfare. The foundation aims at poverty eradication, improving the quality of education at all levels and generating employment opportunities especially for the poor and weaker sections of the society.
A bilingual referred quarterly journal (ISSN : 2249-2690 , RNI : DEL BIL/2011/39922) is published by the foundation to address the social issues being faced by the public and seek for recommendations from students, researchers, academicians, educators, administrators and policy makers from all over the country so that new ideas can be put forth as a proposal.
Call for Papers:
Original, well researched and unpublished papers are invited in English and Hindi on the topic "Child Labour in India" from students, researchers, academicians, educators, law students, administrators and policy makers from all over the country working in the field of education to be submitted via email for publication in their esteemed bilingual quarterly Journal: Intellectual Today.
Please adhere to the guidelines as below to avoid disqualification of the paper.
Submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th July, 2012.
The authors must follow the guidelines as below:
- Abstract: All papers must be accompanied by an abstract of about 350 words stating the theme and must summarise briefly the scope and content of the paper
- Word Limit: All Articles should be between 4,000 - 6,000 words containing a comprehensive study of the theme indicating the lacunae in the present laws with suggestions and recommendations.
- Format: All contributions in English should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing. The footnotes/end notes and references should be in Times New Roman, size 10 and in single spacing.
- All contributions in Hindi should be in Kruti Dev Font, size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing. The footnotes/end notes and references should be in Kruti Dev, size 10 and in single spacing.
- The citation style should be Uniform or could follow The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th Edition.
- About the Author(S): A small paragraph describing the Name(s), E-mail address, Postal Address, Designation of the authors should be attached along with a small size photograph for publication should accompany the paper. Co-authorship is allowed upto 2 authors.
- Submission Details: All submissions should be made via email in Microsoft Word (.doc) format at email@example.com. Plagiarized and prior published papers will be strictly rejected.
All rights are reserved with the editorial board. The Executive Editor shall reserve the right to take an action against those authors who submit plagiarized content. The author(s) shall be informed via e-mail about the selection or rejection of their paper for publication in the Journal.
Dr. Mukut Nath Verma
Executive Editor Intellectual Today
89/ 14-A, Street No: 2, Shanti Vihar
Najafgarh, New Delhi - 110043
Mob: +91-8800949892, +91-9582558834
Website: www.intellectualfoundation.org, www.intellectualtoday.com