KIIT Journal of Law and Society: Call for Papers
KIIT Journal of Law and Society (KJLS) is published once a year by the School of Law at KIIT University. The Journal is in its second year of publication and invites contributions for its second issue proposed to be released in September 2012. Contributions are solicited in the form of articles, research notes, comments and book reviews and are subject to the Publication Guidelines provided below.
- Nature of Contributions:
KJLS publishes articles, research notes, comments and book reviews. All students, practitioners, academicians and scholars of law and other social sciences are encouraged to contribute on any issue relating to law and its socio-political implications. However undergraduate students may not submit book reviews.
- Word limit:
The maximum word limit for an article shall be 4,000 words (exclusive of footnotes) while that for research notes and comments shall be 3,000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Editor's Policy:
The Editors are not responsible for verifying the accuracy of submitted materials but nevertheless retain the right to edit all submitted materials.
- The citation format shall conform to the nineteenth edition of THE BLUE BOOK: A UNIFORM SYSTEM OF CITATION.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, size 12 and in 1.5 spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 and in single spacing. Footnote references are to be in numerical order 1, 2, 3... etc.
- Abstract and keywords: Every contribution must be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 100 words and Keywords.
- Every contribution must be accompanied by a scanned copy of a Declaration duly signed by the author/authors to the effect that it is his or her original work and not published or given for publication elsewhere.
- All contributions are to be made in electronic form only at firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions become the property of KIIT University and all published content is copyrighted by KIIT University.
- Two copies of the manuscript, one in MS Word 2007 or higher version and the other in pdf version shall be submitted.
- The submission shall also be accompanied by a separate document containing biographical information of the author/authors. Such information shall include: Name, email address, telephone, postal address, name and address of institution, course (for students) and academic year.
The last date for submission of all contributions will be 15th June, 2012.