HNLU's UGC Sponsored Seminar on Arbitration Law & ADR
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur is organizing a 2 day UGC sponsored National Seminar on 'Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution in India: Issues and Challenges' from 24th to 25th March, 2012.
Sub themes for the seminar:
- Emerging issues in Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation
- Legislations and ADR practices in India
- Role of Judiciary in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Scope of Institutional Arbitration in India
- International Commercial Arbitration in India
- Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Award in India
Call for Papers:
- Last date for submission of Abstracts (350 words): 15th February, 2012
- Intimation of Selected Abstracts: 20th February, 2012
- Submission of Full Paper & Registration: 10th March, 2012
Abstract and Registration Fee:
- The abstract should not be more than 350 words
- The abstract shall include Name, Affiliation, Designation, E-mail address, Contact number of the author along with name and details of the co-author, if any,
- Last date for submission of abstract is 15th February, 2012.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically via e-mail to email@example.com clearly indicating the sub theme on which the abstract is based.
- The selection of abstracts would be intimated to the authors by 20th February, 2012.
- The registration fee of Rupees 1,000/- (for Faculties, Academicians, Lawyers etc.) and Rs. 700/- (for Law Students) is required to be paid along with full papers. In case of co-authorship the registration fee is to be paid by both authors separately.
- The registration fee is to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of 'The Registrar, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur' payable at Raipur
Guidelines for the Paper:
- The title of the papers should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization/university/Institution & email address. It is mandatory to mention E-mail address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of the co-authors, If any.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format (Preferably 2007 or 2010).
- The paper must be in a single column layout with the margins justified on both sides.
- The sub heading should be in Font size 12, bold, and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in Font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 4,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word-limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All reference must be in the form of foot notes with Font size 10.
- The authors have to submit their full papers along with details of Demand Draft electronically via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th March, 2012
- The hard copy of the fully paper and Demand Draft must reach us on or before 15th March 2012 on the address given below:
Dr. M.K. Sahu
Quarter No. F/6, HNLU Building
Jain Building, Near Laxmi Narayan Temple,
St. Xavier School Road, Avanti Vihar, Sector 2,
Accommodation for the Participants
- Accommodation, Food and local hospitality will be provided to all the participants during the Seminar
- Travel expenses will have to be borne by the participants.
For further information, please email the Legal and Social Services Committee at email@example.com
Dr. Y. Papa Rao,
Assistant Professor of Law,
Hidayatullah National Law University,
Phone: +91 9575661589
Legal and Social Service Committee,
Hidayatullah National Law University