5th Amity National Moot Court Competition 2012
Amity Law School, Lucknow is organizing the 5th Amity National Moot Court Competition 2012, from 22nd - 24th March, 2012. The competition aims at providing a firsthand exposure to the practical aspects of the legal profession to the students participating in the event.
Venue: Amity Law School, Lucknow Campus.
The competition is only open for students who are currently pursuing their Bachelors degree in Law i.e. 3 Year LL.B. or 5 Year LL.B. Programme.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. No additional team member other than the above three shall be entertained.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in each team. Teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during the on campus registration. In case of a 2 member team, a single person act as a mooter and the researcher.
- Each team will have a team code (designated during draw of lots).
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution. However, the speakers can disclose their names only to the bench during the oral arguments.
The registration process consists of the following 2 Steps:
Register the name of your team on the website (http://amitylucknowmoot.c.la) OR Send team details and willingness to participate by an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send (via Courier/ Speed Post/ Registered Post) the filled in Registration and Travel Forms (hard copy) along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Amity University Uttar Pradesh, payable at Lucknow.
The above mentioned formalities (Step 1 and Step 2)should be completed by 27th February 2012 by 1700 Hours.
- Mr. B.M. Pandey (Moot Court Convener)
- Mr. Abhilash Kant Srivastava (Student Convener): Phone +91-9936063334
- Mr. Prateek Mishra (Student Coordinators): Phone +91-9044449128
- Ms. Richa Srivastava (Student Coordinators): Phone +91-9532037617
- Mr. Priyesh Mishra (Student Coordinators): Phone +91-9044449137
Amity Law School
5-Viraj Khand, Gomti Nagar
Lucknow - 226010