National Seminar on Right to Information: Emerging Issues, Challenges and Impacts
The objective of the seminar is to study and analyze the impacts and the effects of emerging issues in right to information Law in the light of changing societal structures and to draw suggestion for evolving a mechanism to cope with the emerging challenges by Law.
Call for Papers:
Original and unpublished research papers are invited from academicians, research scholars and the professionals on the topic mentioned below.
The author can, however, submit papers on topics falling under the broad theme of the seminar. The areas described below are only indicative but not limited in coverage.
Theme: Right to Information: Emerging Issues, Challenges and Impacts
- Right to information and Corruption-driven-system.
- Right to information and private sector.
- Right to information and judiciary.
- Right to information and education.
- Right to information and other issues
- Compendium shall be prepared on the basis of papers.
Guidelines for submission of papers:
- Abstracts and full papers should be in the format as follows: A4 Size, Times New Roman Font style, Font size 12 point, 1.25 inch margin on all sides,1.5 lines spacing and justified.
- Papers should be submitted as a soft copy either in Microsoft Word or Acrobat format addressing to email@example.com and one hard copy at the Institute postal address i.e. IIMT, 16-X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, (Near Telephone Exchange ) Delhi -110092.
- The first page of the research paper should have the title of paper, Name of the Author, Designation, complete mailing address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address, except for the cover page, authors name and the details should not appear anywhere else.
- Second page of research paper should have the abstract of about 250-300 words.
- All tables, charts and graphs should be prepared on separate sheets, after the references section and numbered continuously in roman numerical as referred to in the text.
- Last page of the research paper should contain a brief introduction about the authors in about 100 words.
- Research paper sent to the Seminal should be original work of the author.
Schedule of Events:
Last date for Paper submission: 5th January. 2012
Last Date for Registration for Non-Authors: 14th January, 2011
Venue and Duration:
The Programme is scheduled for one day on 24th January, 2012 (10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M) at IIMT Auditorium, 16-X Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi - 110092.
All the participants are requested to get themselves registered by filling the registration form and sending the same at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Arvind P. Bhanu
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law
16-X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi-110092
Download Information Brochure & Application Form