NLIU Law Review: Call for Papers
NLIU Law Review is inviting contributions for the Fourth Issue which is due to be published in April 2012.
NLIU Law Review is a first of its kind endeavor on the part of the student body of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal to encourage and inculcate in the students a spirit of legal research. This exclusively student-run journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed law journal which seeks to focus on the burning issues in the legal scenario and promote interest in the same.
NLIU Law Review seeks to publish original and scholarly writings on any area of law. The submissions must be relevant, up to date and of interest to the academic community.
- Style Guidelines:
- Title [Times New Roman, 13 points, 1.5 line spacing, Bold, All Caps, CentreAligned]
- Author [High Tower Text, 13 points, 1.5 line spacing, Capitalize each word, Italics, Centre Aligned]
- Abstract [Times New Roman, 11 points, Single line spacing, Italics, Justified, Indentation 0.5 inch on either sides, 250-300 words]
- Heading Level 1 [Times New Roman, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing, Small Caps, Bold, Centre Align]
- Heading Level 2 [Times New Roman, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing, Capitalize each word, Italics, Centre Aligned]
- Heading Level 3 [Times New Roman, 12 points, 1.5 line spacing, Capitalize Each word, Italics, Left Align]
- Main Body [Times New Roman, 11 points, 1.15 line spacing, Justified, Paragraphs - First Line 0.25 inch indention, 1 inch margins on all sides]
- Footnotes [Times New Roman, 9 points, 1 line spacing, Justified]
General Citation Standards:
- Citations must conform to standards laid down in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th ed. 2010).
- Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation. Substantive footnoting is permissible.
General Submission Guidelines:
- Submission should be accompanied with a covering letter including author's name, email ID, mobile number and college name.
- Submissions must be in electronic form sent via email.
- All submissions must be in (.doc) format. It must word processed and compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007.
- Papers submitted must not be written by more than 2 authors.
- Papers must include an abstract of 250-300 words inclusive in the word limit.
Types of Submissions and Requirements:
- Articles: [6000-10000 words]
- Case Notes:[2000-5000 words]
- Legislative Comments:[1000-3000 words]
- Book Reviews:[1000-3000 words]
Last date for receiving the manuscripts is 27th January, 2012 and they lay great emphasis on originality.
For any further queries, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Notification, Submission Guidelines