5th National Moot Court Competition, 2023
Bennett University is going to organize the 5th National Moot Court Competition 2023
Date: 10th - 12th February, 2023
About the School of Law:
Bennett University established the School of Law with a vision to strive for excellence in teaching, research and advocacy towards Justice for all by shaping thought leaders in public policy of National and International dimensions. The school at present is offering B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.B. (Hons.) and Ph.D. programs and imbibes the best practices in terms of curriculum, pedagogy, innovation in teaching methods. Invested and promoted by the largest media enterprise, the School of Law is committed to educate the pioneers of future through leaders in the field of law, the ones who can think out loud and clear on the matters of justice and progress.
Criminal Law and Technology
Team Composition and Eligibility Criteria:
- Oral and written submissions shall be in the English language only.
- The competition will include two preliminary oral rounds; and, advanced rounds, i.e., Quarterfinals, Semi-Finals, and Finals.
- There is a limit of 30 teams for the Competition. Teams will be registered on first come first serve basis.
- Only regular students enrolled in a five-year integrated undergraduate law programme or three-year graduate law programme are eligible to register for the competition.
- Each team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher. Teams are to notify which members are the respective speakers and researcher. No change of speaker to researcher or vice-versa shall be permitted except upon application to the Organizing Committee.
- The request for change should have concrete reasons and the decision of the Organizing Committee shall be final. If need be, the Organizing Committee holds the right to disqualify a team upon finding the reason for change to be unjustifiable or unreasonable.
Registration and Fee:
- Teams shall register for the competition on or before 23:59 Hours 10th December, 2022, by sending an email with the subject 'Registration for Vth Bennett National Moot Court Competition 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the online registration form.
- The Soft copies of the memorials must be submitted to email@example.com no later than 23:59 Hours on 10th January, 2023 with the subject of the email as "Memorial Submission-(Team Code). The memorial files should be either in .doc, .docx or .pdf formats with the file names as Team code- Party. For e.g.:- BU001-PET or BU001-RES.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 5,000/- per team (including accommodation on sharing basis and food).
- The registration fee must be paid through NEFT payment mode/ Patym and the scanned copy of the transaction receipt of the same must be sent in the registration email mentioned in clause (a) above.
- A scanned copy of the Bona-fide Certificate of the Head of the Institution/Principal/Head of the Department/Dean certifying the team consisting of the three members are bona fide students of the respective institution is to be uploaded through the online registration form.
- Teams will be assigned a team code after registration. All communication thereinafter will be through the team codes and teams are not to mention any other details to the Organizing Committee till the completion of the competition.
Last date to Register:
10th December, 2022
Last date of Submission of Memorials:
10th January, 2023
10th - 12th February 2023