5th Nani Palkhivala Foundation Taxation Law Essay Competition
The National Law School of India Review (NLSIU), the flagship journal of the National Law School of India University, Bangalore in association with the Nani Palkhivala Memorial Trust is pleased to announce the release of the 5th Nani Palkhivala Foundation Taxation Law Essay Competition.
The competition is open to current students of law in any college or university in India.
Deadline: 1st January 2012.
- Tax Implications in India of Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Proposed Goods and Service Tax Regime in India: The Constitution (115th Amendment) Bill, 2011
- Cloud Computing: Implications for the Indian Tax Regime
- Taxation of deemed sales under Art. 366(29A) of the Constitution of India.
- Repeated Retrospective amendments to tax laws: Constitutional Concerns
Essays to be emailed to email@example.com with the subject "Nani Palkhivala Essay Competition"
Joint authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors). Please send the essay and author(s) information in separate files. The essay must not contain any identification of the
Download Call for Submission