Kalinga University - 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2022
The Faculty of Law, Kalinga University, Naya Raipur is going to organize the 3rd National Moot Court Competition, 2022
Date: 15th & 16th September, 2022
Time: 9:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Venue: Hybrid Mode (Offline mandatory for teams from Chhattisgarh)
About the National Moot Court Competition:
Kalinga University organized the 1st National Moot Court Competition in August. 2018 & the 2ndNational Moot Court Competition was organized in January. 2020.
The organizers of the event recognized the need for organizing this competition where law students can be part of a platform where they can draft, plead, and showcase their mooting skills.
The Competition is conceived with the aim of promoting & developing skills about the procedure followed by the appellate court and testing the knowledge of the law students across the nation.
The organizers are positive that the participants will show zeal and enthusiasm in this event and will get to experience powerful arguments from the law students who are on the path of becoming the established advocates in the coming time.
Members of the team must be UNDERGRADUATE students pursuing a recognized Bachelor of Law (or international equivalent) Programme, from the Institute recognized by the Country. More than one team with different team members can register from a particular College or Law School for participation in the competition. One individual shall not be allowed to be a member of more than one team.
- Every team member must mention their full names alongwith the nomenclature of 'speaker / researcher', course (B.A. LL.B. or LL.B., etc), semester, institution name, e-mail id, watsapp number and contact number properly for the purpose of identification by the organisers and providing 'Participation e-certificate' which shall be e-mailed to all the participants within 10 working days.
- The teams will have to register themselves by completing and submitting the Registration Form link no later than 11.59 p.m. IST on 9th September, 2022.
- Upon successful completion of the Registration Form along with payment of registration fee, the teams will receive an email from the Organizers within 03 (three) days informing them of their successful Registration.
- The Registration Forms will have to be completed and submitted with all material particulars by the teams. Incomplete Registration Forms shall not be accepted.
- The Registration Fee for registering and participating in the competition is Rs. 1200/- only for each team comprising of maximum three members.
- A receipt/challan/screenshot bearing the successful transaction ID with date and time of payment has to be e-mailed to email@example.com with the subject as "Registration Confirmation of represented by " before 11.59 pm IST on 9th September, 2022. Failure to intimate by 9th September, 2022 shall attract immediate disqualification and no refund of registration fees shall be given.
9th September, 2022
Last date of payment of fee:
9th September, 2022
Submission of Memorials & Compendiums:
12th September, 2022
15th and 16th September, 2022
Ms. Ekta Chandrakar
Mr. Soumyadeep Charkrabarti
Mrs. Saloni Tyagi Shrivastava
Ms. Shreya Singh
Mr. Ram Karda
Ms. Shruti Keshari
Ms. Mitali Thakur
Download Moot Proposition, Rules