PIL and Writ Petition Drafting Competition
Forum Legitimum is organizing a competition on Drafting of PIL and the Writ Petition. It aims to provide a unique platform for students, to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to the test.
The competition is open to all students of law.
Rules of the Competition:
- The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a laptop or Mobile Phone.
- The submission shall be made through Google Forms.
- The proposition will be given a week before the date of submission.
- The competition on Drafting of PIL and Writ Petition is open to all law students.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- Any technical issue faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
Registration Fee: INR 50
Note: Ensure that all payment proof provided by you is genuine. In case of any discrepancies, you will be disqualified.
Last date for Registration:
27th August 2022
Date of Submission:
28th August 2022