Jindyasa 2022 on Mahabharata and Law: Call for Chapters
"Jidnyasa 2022 - Bridge Course on Mahabharata and Law" is a unique combination of our culture and academics which consists of narration of Mahabharata in the local language - Marathi and the publication of an edited book on "Mahabharata and Law" in English. Thus, this event is bilingual.
Who can Participate:
The event is open to all students, researchers, academicians, and all interested people from all faculties. So, anyone can participate in Jidnyasa 2022 who is keen to know the detailed narration of Mahabharata and also, and one can contribute as an author in an edited book.
The themes for Jidnyasa 2022 are: Introduction to Mahabharata, Kanikniti, Vidurniti and Krishnaniti
Call for Chapters:
The organizers invite original, unpublished chapters for edited books on Bridging Mahabharata and Social Sciences from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals of various faculties on the themes of Jidnyasa 2022. The researcher is expected to conduct research on the main theme or other themes and its nexus with social sciences like law, sociology, economics, political science, state administration etc.
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 (for Footnotes-10)
- Word Limit: 3000-5000 words (including footnotes)
- Line Spacing: 1.5 (for Footnotes 1.0)
- Citation Method: The Bluebook Style of Citation, 20th Edition
- Language: English only
- Authorship may be extended maximum up to two authors
- In accordance with the double-blind process of review, the name of the author/s and their institutional affiliation must not be mentioned or indicated anywhere in main body of the manuscript.
- Participation (for Students): INR 350
- Participation (for Research Scholars, Professionals etc.): INR 650
- Participation and Contribution as Author (for Students): INR 450
- Participation and Contribution as Author (for Research Scholars, Professionals etc.): INR 950
- Participation/ Contribution as Author Students of Marathwada Mitra Mandal: INR 250
How to Submit?
- The interested researcher should send an abstract of not exceeding 300 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author/s including Name, Designation, Institutional Affiliation, Contact details, and email ID.
- Submissions shall be through E-mail only & all correspondences may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for Registration:
30th August, 2022
Last date for Submission of Abstract for Contribution in Edited Book:
24th September, 2022
Mr. Pratik Salgar