The Lex-Warrier - Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav: Call for Papers
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav is an initiative to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive independent India and the glorious history of its people, culture and achievements.This Mahotsav is dedicated to the people of India who have been instrumental in bringing to India its evolutionary journey and those who envisioned a new India, energized by the spirit of Atmanirbhar Bharat.
In this context, The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal, a peer-reviewed academic law journal invites short articles on the theme Spirit of Indian Constitution, for its 2022 edition
- India i.e., Bharat; Journey from India to Bharat - A judicial trajectory
- Atmanirbhar Bharat and Indian Constitution
- Secularism and religious fanatism
- Changing dimensions of reservation policy - from caste to economic condition
- Freedom of speech and expression in the 21st century
- Idea of federal India and linguistic chauvinism
- Left wing radicalism and constitutional protection of religious belief in India
- Identity politics as a legal challenge to keep India united
- Indian knowledge system and models of justice
Submission and Formatting Guidelines:
- All the manuscripts shall be provided in concise form in MS Word format consisting of 3500 words.
- Pages should be numbered consecutively, and the matter should be arranged in the following order:
- Title of the paper, Name of the author(s) along with the affiliation details such as departments and institutions, contact email id and contact number
- Abstract in 300 words
- Introduction, premise, discussion, conclusion, acknowledgement (if any), and references
- Footnoting shall be furnished, wherever it is necessary
- Cover letter and contact: Each manuscript should have a covering letter and the submission manuscript shall be emailed from the email id of the corresponding author.
- Declaration: It is mandatory on the part of the author(s) to furnish the undertaking as mentioned on this link.
How to Submit?
Abstracts shall be sent by email to email@example.com
The last date for submission is 31st August, 2022.