National Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy
AGISS Research Institute & MVN University is going to organize the National Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy.
About the Seminar:
AGISS Research Institute is organizing a one-day National Seminar on "Environmental Law & Policy" in the month of August / September 2022. Date is yet to be finalised for the same and the same shall be conveyed at the earliest with 3 weeks in advance. The objective of the Seminar is to provide legal fraternity and academia with a platform where they can present their research and update the society with the new developments and reforms taking place in the field of Environmental law. It is also done with the objective to provide law students, researchers, Ph.D. Scholars, etc to present their research and help in the development of the society. Its main aim is to develop within students, researchers, Ph.D. Scholars, academia etc with confidence, improve their research, writing and presentation skills.
Environmental Law & Policy: Issues and Challenges
- Environmental law with respect to cyber space.
- Environmental law with respect to modern technique.
- Environmental law and the provision of Indian Constitution.
- Environment pollution and government policies
- Environment pollution and health related issues
- Environmental law with respect Human Rights.
- Effectiveness of environmental related laws
- International regime on Environmental Law.
- Need of Sustainable Development
- Nuclear energy & Environmental Law.
- Effect of COVID 19 pandemic on environment & environmental law.
- Intellectual Property & the environment
- Environment & Judiciary
- Effectiveness of criminal and civil laws for environment.
- Impact of global warming on nature and wild life
- Effect of water pollution on aquatic life.
- Climate Change
- Air Pollution
- Protection of Oceans
- Access to Water
- Merging of Rivers
- River Tribunals in India
- Sustainable Development
- Human Rights and Environment
- Protection of Environment in Armed Conflicts
- Environment and Indigenous Peoples
- Green Energy
- Waste Management
- International Trade and Environmental Protection
- Conventional Crimes of pollution
- Trade-related environmental crimes including smuggling of certain chemicals and Wild Life Products
- Pollution and Crime arising out of Improper disposal of Waste
- Forest and Wildlife related Crimes
- Polluting Oceans and Marine Resources
- Polluting Air and Outer space
- Falsifying data pertaining to environmental regulations
- Intergenerational responsibility, youth and the environment
- Trusteeship of the Earth
- Ecosystems in the Indian Ocean region and climate vulnerability
- Or any other topic related to the theme of the seminar
- Kindly do not submit the same paper in any journals/conferences/seminars etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e., shouldn't be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- The author is required to include the declaration form stating that his work is original and hasn't been published anywhere.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract 300-500 words and author(s) affiliation with minimum 5 keywords. No Paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- Author's Info to be attached
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institution/Organization
- Email Id & Phone Number
- The submission should be made in .doc/.docx/ format only.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to maximum of three (3) persons.
- Indian Law Institutes (ILI) rule of footnoting and citation style should strictly be followed in the submissions, non-compliance to which will lead to it being summarily rejected.
- The word limit for research papers is 2500 - 6000 words (maximum, excluding footnotes)
- The body of the paper should be in Times New Roman, with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with single line spacing.
- Page borders should not be used.
- The email should entail the following:
- Abstract (without the author's details).
- Cover Letter [with the name(s), institutional affiliation(s), and contact details of the author(s)].
- Abstracts & research papers should strictly be submitted at Google Form Link. Notification of the selection of abstracts shall be sent to the participants in two-three days from submission of abstracts.
- Paper Presentation / Submission / Registration Fees: Rs 1, 000 /- (inclusive of all taxes)
- Participation Fees for Seminar: Rs 500 /- (inclusive of all taxes)
The last date for Abstract Submission:
20th August, 2022
Final notification of selected abstracts:
within 48 hrs of abstract submission
Last date of Registration:
15th August, 2022
The Last date for Submission of full paper:
31st October, 2022
One-day seminar date:
Either of the prospective date i.e., August 27 or 28 or Sept 3 or 4, 2022 (Subject to confirmation of our guests)
Mr. Harshit Kiran
Ms. Srishty Jaiswal
Mr. Sahil Chaudhary
Mr. Devesh Maurya