1st National Constitutional Moot Court Competition
Saraswathy Law College and Institute of Legal Education is going to organize the 1st National Constitutional Moot Court Competition
Date: 27th - 28th August, 2022
Venue: Saraswathy Law College, Tindivanam, Tamil Nadu
About the Moot Court Competition:
Moot Court competition plays a major role in developing the vocal ability of law students. The Constitutional Moot Court Competition is a Celebration event to commemorate 75 years of Indian Independence and the glorious history of its people, Rights, and Freedom by Saraswathy Law College and Institute of Legal Education.
The aim of the event is to bring academicians, practitioners, and students of Law together in order to learn and share their legal knowledge. The Event showcases the legal battle between aspiring lawyers.
The Constitution of India, The POCSO Act, and The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act.
- Any students enrolled in a three (3) year LL.B. programme or a five (5) year LL.B. programme shall be eligible to participate in the Competition. Students enrolled in Post-Graduate are not eligible to participate.
- The team composition for the Competition shall be three members (Two members designated as Speakers and one member designated as a Researcher).
- No Restriction on Registration Limit for an Institution/College/University.
- Substitution of any team member or alteration of team composition is not allowed after the date of Registration.
- A Researcher, in extenuating circumstances, may be allowed to argue during the Oral Rounds with the permission of the judges.
- Any additional member or Team Coach accompanying a Team shall not be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the OC.
- Teams must register with the link given at the end of this post.
- The registration fee for a Team is INR 3000 (Including Accommodation). Registration Fees must be paid before registration. And except in inevitable circumstances, the registration fee is not refundable.
- While filling out the registration form, teams have to select an official contact person (Team Liaison). All communications concerning the competition shall be sent by e-mail to the Team Liaison of the team. It is assumed that all the information communicated and materials distributed to the Team Liaison is communicated to the team even after the competition.
- After the registration process has been successfully completed by the participants, they will receive a confirmation mail and the Team code shall be allotted to that team after 2nd August, 2022.
Last date of Final Registration:
30th July, 2022
Submission date of Written Submissions:
14th August, 2022
27th - 28th August, 2022
Mr. S. Prasanna
Download Registration Form, Rules and Regulations