Indian Law Journal on Crime and Criminology (Volume 6, Issue 3 & 4): Call for Papers
Indian Law Journal on Crime & Criminology (ILJCC) ISSN: 2456-7280, is operating under the aegis of the Droit Penale Group, is inviting submissions on contemporary issues related to Criminal Law & Criminology for publication in the Sixth Volume, Issue 3 & 4 of the journal.
It aims to resolve this dubiousness by providing a wide range of well-researched articles, case notes, commentaries etc. covering the major aspects and issues under the ambit of crime and criminology.
Aim of ILJCC:
ILJCC aims at providing a detailed analysis and assimilation of various issues on a single rostrum contrary to the concept of dealing with fields of criminal law and criminology separately.
Perks of Getting Published at ILJCC:
- Certificate of Publication: The Certificate of publication is given to all the authors published in each issue without any cost.
- No fees: No fees shall be charged at any stage.
Any sub-theme of Law Enforcement, Sex Crimes, Terrorism and Environment-Related Crime. Following is a list of examples that an author can look to:
- Law Enforcement
- Child Witness
- Fingerprint Identification
- Community Policing
- Criminal Confessions
- Deporting Of Illegal Aliens
- Lie Detection
- Sex Crimes
- Acquaintance Rape
- Rape Victims
- Child Prostitution
- Sex Tourism
- Rape In Film And Literature And Its Impacts
- Terrorist Groups
- Hostage Crisis
- Media & Terrorism
- Suicide bombings
- War on Terrorism
- Women Terrorists
- Arab Spring
- Civil liberties
- Anti-Terrorism measures
- Environment-related crimes
ILJCC invites original, unpublished manuscripts in the following categories:
- Long Articles (5000 - 7000 words, Including footnotes)
- Short Articles (3000 - 4000 words, Including footnotes)
- Case Comment / Legislative Critique and Notes up (2500 words, Including footnotes)
- Book Review (2500 words, Including footnotes)
The Indian Law Journal on Crime & Criminology requests that the contributors comply with the following guidelines:
- Submission Heads and Word Limit: Articles: 4000 - 6000 words
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Journal. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected. The authors have to submit the plagiarism report with their manuscript.
- Covering Letter: A covering letter with the name(s) of the Author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.)
- Fonts and Headings: Articles should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double - spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 16 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centered 14 point font. Footnotes should strictly in ILI format and no references should be used.
- Abstract Submission: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Anonymous Review: To facilitate our anonymous review process, please confine your name, affiliation and biographical information to a separate cover page. Please include the manuscript's title on the first text page.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. For citation one can refer Blue book (latest edition)
- Copyright: Droit Penale: ILJCC respects Intellectual Property Rights of original Authors. You are thereby requested to submit ONLY original manuscript of which you have complete rights. Any kind of Plagiarism, being a serious offence, will not be tolerated by Droit Penale: ILJCC. It is our policy, as per the Copyright Act, to respond to notices of claimed copyright infringement submitted by rights owners in accordance with the notice and takedown procedures. In case any plagiarized content is published by mistake by Droit Penale: ILJCC, then the same shall be taken down with immediate effect. In case of any inadvertent plagiarism Authors shall be solely responsible for the acts.
- Copyright Agreement Form: The Copyright Agreement form should be submitted once your article has been accepted for publication. Manuscripts cannot be published without this form. The corresponding author is responsible for obtaining signatures of coauthors.
- How to Submit: All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010).
- Date of Publication: October, 2022
No fees shall be charged at any stage of the publication.
How to Submit?
The submission should be sent in an electronic version to: email@example.com with the subject as: "Submission (Title of the Paper) (Name of Author)". Authors have an opportunity to review the final version of the piece before publication.