LNCT University - Admission 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year B.B.A. L.L.B., B.A. L.L.B., 3 year LL.B., 2 year LL.M. and Ph.D. (Law) programme at LNCT University for the academic year 2022-23.
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. (Criminal Law & Business Law) - 2 year Programme
- Ph.D. in Law
B.B.A. LL.B. / B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- 12th Standard (any subject General - 45%, OBC - 42%, SC, ST - 40%)
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- Graduation (any subject General - 45%, OBC - 42%, SC, ST - 40%)
LL.M. (Criminal law & Business Law) - 2 year Programme:
- B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. / B.Com LL.B. / LL.B. (any subject General / OBC - 55%, ST / SC - 50%)
Ph.D. in Law:
- Candidate should Graduate in their Master degree in Law from any recognized University & have qualified with more than 55% marks or equivalent.
- LNCT University, Bhopal offers a rigorous academic curriculum and an intellectually stimulating environment. The LNCTU, Admissions Cells Office enrolls students who are academically and attitudinally prepared to thrive in the challenging curriculum, who embody our motto of growing through a spirit of enquiry and are enthusiastic about learning with an open mind.
- In evaluating each applicant holistically, we do not consider one single criterion (such as exam scores in class XII), but a multiplicity of criteria together with their personal background, opportunities available in one's environment and personal qualities. In addition to academic excellence, we are positively disposed to enroll students who have excelled in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities such as action-learning research projects, internships, volunteering in communities, sports, performing arts, cultural and social service participation, and have demonstrably pursued their passion.
- We strongly recommend that students give themselves 2-3 weeks to complete the application after adequate reflection and thought in filling the application. This Statement of Purpose is the avenue for aspiring students to inform us about their unique and specialized traits that would make them great candidates to join a highly talented cohort of LNCT University's diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate, programs.
For Ph.D. in Law: https://lnct.nopaperforms.com/lnct-university-phd-form
LNCT University Campus
J.K. Town, Sarvadharam C-Sector,
Kolar Road, Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Phone: +91-7203800001, +91-7440777222, +91-7554049666, +91-7554049656, +91-7554049668