Law Audience Journal (Volume 3, Issue 4): Call for Papers
Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) is an online research scholarly Journal in the field of law. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed Journal. The frequency of this Journal is bi-monthly; it means that the Journal publishes at least 6 issues in a year online. So far, the Journal has published 3 Volumes and 15 Issues. This time, the journal is providing you with a fast-track process for the publication of papers. Keeping in mind the ongoing pandemic situation in the country we have reduced the Article Processing Charges to Rs. 500/- from Rs. 850/-.
Theme: Author(s) can submit a paper on any theme related to the field of law or any related field or disciplines.
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outline the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be send along with the paper. No need to send it separately.
Type of Submissions:
- Short-Articles: (2000 - 2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: (2600 - 4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4100 - 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2500 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Who can submit?
- Legal Research Scholars
- Law Professors
- Law Students
- Any person who can write on any topic related to the field of law
Note: It is requested that please do not submit any paper without reading the Journal's Policies such as Publication Policy, Submission Guidelines, Review Policy, Plagiarism Policy, Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement, Article Processing Charges (ACP) and Withdrawal Policy, etc.
It is also requested not to submit more than one paper at a time otherwise it will be rejected. You can submit the next paper only after the selection or rejection of your current paper. Submissions must be the original & unpublished work of the Author(s) and must not be submitted or must not be under consideration for publication in any other medium whether online or offline.
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 pt is prescribed for all submissions. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 py and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format (MS Word File). Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, in font size 14 pt).
How to Submit?
- All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through Google Form only (You will also receive a copy of the submitted Google form on your mentioned email id).
- If you face any issue / difficulty while submitting your paper online then send your papers at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject as "Submission of Paper for Publication in Volume 3: Law Audience Journal".If you are submitting papers via email then it must also include a "Cover Page" mentioning the details of the Author(s) such as name(s), College / University, email(s), contact no(s), course details etc., on the first page of the paper.
Article Processing Charges:
- For Author or Co-Authors (Students & Professionals): Rs. 500/- only.
- Article Processing Charges are common for all, doesn't matter whether you're a Student or a Professional or your submission is Single Authored or Co-Authored. The Article Processing Charges will remain the same for all, i.e., Rs. 500/- only.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st March, 2022.
Mr. Varun Kumar
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org