CMR University - Admission 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), 3 year LL.B., 1 year LL.M. and Ph.D. in Law programme at CMR University for the academic year 2022-23.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. (Constitutional Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Commercial Law) - 1 year Programme
- Ph.D. in Law - Full-time / Part-time Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Candidates who have passed in 2nd PUC / HSC / 12th Grade or Equivalent examination; with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% in Case of SC / ST, 42% in case of OBC) from a recognised Board / Institution.
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- Candidates who have passed in a degree program (10+2+3/4/5 pattern) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% in Case of SC / ST, 42% in case of OBC) in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent examination recognized by University.
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- Candidates who have passed LL.B. (3 year or 5 year programme) from any recognised University in India or abroad recognised by UGC / AIU.
Ph.D. in Law - Full-time / Part-time Programme:
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. Program shall have a Master's degree or a Professional degree declared equivalent to the Master's degree by the corresponding statutory / regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational Institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) / differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master's degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- The University considers professional qualifications of Chartered Accountancy (CA) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Cost and Management Accountants (CMAs) of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India as equivalent to PG Program as envisaged in Association of Indian Universities for the purpose of admission to Ph.D. Program in Commerce and Allied disciplines.
- The University considers professional qualifications of PGDM of premier Institutions of India approved by AICTE as equivalent to PG Programme as envisaged in Association of Indian Universities for the purpose of admission to Ph.D. Programme in Management discipline.
Online Application Form:
- Visit the Department of Admissions & Student Affairs.
- Register for a free counseling session to determine and finalise the academic programme of your choice.
- Prepare all documents that are required to be submitted for verification.
- Complete the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
- Pay the application fees and tuition fees to confirm your seat.
CMR University - Admin Office
#2, 3rd 'C' Cross, 6th 'A' Main,
HRBR Layout, 2nd Block, Kalyana Nagar,
Bangalore - 560043, Karnataka
Phone: +91-80-25426977, +91-80-25426988, +91-80-25427700, +91-9342900666
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com