TERI School of Advanced Studies - Admission 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to one-year LL.M. in Environment, Natural Resources Law, and Infrastructure & Business Law at Centre for Post Graduate Legal Studies, TERI School of Advanced Studies for the academic year 2022-23.
Course: LL.M. in Environment, Natural Resources Law, Infrastructure & Business Law
Duration: One year
- A candidate having an LL.B. / B.L. Degree from a recognised Deemed to be University / Institution.
- TERI SAS also accepts CLAT PG scores for admitting students to its LL.M. programme.
- Admission to the LL.M. programme is made on the basis of an all-India online test, written test and interview conducted by the Deemed to be University. The online test will be one-hour long and will consist of one paper with 100 multiple-choice questions. The questions will be divided into three sections:
- Proficiency in English
- Analytical reasoning
- Quantitative ability
- Wrong answers would invite negative marking. The online test would be followed by a written test and an interview of short listed candidates.
- The written test will be on legal reasoning and basic legal knowledge.
- For LL.M admission based on PG CLAT Score, as per UGC one year LL.M Guidelines 70% weightage shall be given for CLAT Score; 10% for work experience; 10% for publications and 10% for Statement of Purpose.
- Click on the below link:
- Enter your Registration Number & click on "SHOW DETAILS".
- If you would like to change your Email Id & Mobile Number, you can change it and click on "SUBMIT".
- Those whose Debit Cards / Credit Cards per day payment limit have been already set, may pay their fee partially by manually riding "Total Payable Fees", but subject to transfer of whole of fee by due date provided to students.
- Click on "Proceed".
- Pay your Fees through Debit / Credit card (Visa / MasterCard / Maestro) and Net Banking
- Payment by Debit / Credit card (Visa / MasterCard / Maestro): You have to select Debit / Credit Card option to pay the semester fees and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
- Payment by Net banking: If you have net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
- Students are requested to keep receipts generated through smart hub with them for all future references.
Application Fees is Rs. 1250/-
|Location of the Centre
TERI School of Advanced Studies
10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi - 110070, India
Fax: +91-11-2612 2874
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org