School of Law, GD Goenka University - Admission 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.), 3 year LL.B. (Hons.) and 1 year LL.M. programme at School of Law, GD Goenka University for the academic year 2022-23.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
For all the above courses, successfully completing Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA) and a personal interview shall remain mandatory for all the candidates.
- Duly completed applications received will be scrutinized on the basis of eligibility, academic performance and suitability for the course selected. Admit cards for GATA (Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission) will be issued to the eligible candidates. Application sent through courier / post must be received in the admission office 10 days prior to the GATA
- GATA will be held at designated centers and the date of examination shall be communicated.
- GATA is to assess the capability and ability of the candidate in terms of analytical, scientific, mathematical and logical reasoning, english language and general knowledge.
- Based on performance in all the aspects of selection, selected candidates will be issued admission offer letter with dates for fee deposit, allotment of rooms in the hostel and date of orientation for the programme.
GATA (Goenkan Aptitude Test for Admission) and group discussions / interviews shall be conducted at:
GD Goenka Educaton City
Sohna - Gurgaon Road,
Online Registration Form:
GD Goenka University
GD Goenka Education City,
Sohna Gurgaon Road Sohna,
Phone: +91-9910000062, +91-9871600045, +91-9871600047, +91-9871600055
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org