E-International Seminar on Agrarian Society, Law and Development in the Era of Globalization
Law Mantra Trust in association with the Indian Law Institute - New Delhi, the Maharashtra National Law University - Nagpur, the Himachal Pradesh National Law University - Shimla and the SRM University - Sonepat is going to organize the one Day E-International Seminar on Agrarian Society, Law and Development in the Era of Globalization.
Date: 9th April, 2022
Who should attend?
Students, Research Scholars / Faculties / Academicians, Corporate Delegates, Business entities andLawyers
The Seminar aims to examine and analyze the Agrarian Society, Law and Development in the Era of Globalization of today's times. The International Seminar will be attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the National Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem and alive web. These would include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
To provide a platform for stakeholder like organizations working in international and National level, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists and policy makers to deliberate and discuss on what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards betterment of the society.
Call for Papers:
The Organizing Committee welcomes original papers, relating to, but not limited to the following topics
- Laws and Policies relating to agriculture and farming sector in India
- Agriculture and Sustainable Development Goals
- Minimum Support Price
- Hot Potato case study
- Farmer-suicide in India
- Food Corporation of India and procurements
- Administration of agriculture, general as well as Constitutional Perspective
- Agriculture and Patent Law
- The Protection of plant varieties and Farmers' Rights Act, 2001
- Genetically modified (GM) seed: Legal issues
- Food Security and Law
- Food Safety Processing
- Intellectual Property Rights and Agriculture Law
- Agricultural Insurance in India
- Agricultural Jurisprudence in India
- Judicial Approach towards Agriculture Issues
Note: Above mentioned topics are not exhaustive but other topics can be also accommodated if it's in line with agriculture law.
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman, 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style;
- Submission of the Abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the Author(s) and address, designation, institution / affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an Abstract of not more than 300 words with 5 minimum Keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected;
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication, the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra;
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes).
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract: Name of the Participant, Official Designation / Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to: email@example.com
- Student: Rs. 500/-
- Faculty / Professional / Research Scholar / Other: Rs 700/-
- Registration Fee for Foreign Participants: Nil
Note: Both Author and Co-Author have to register seperately.
|Submission of Abstract:
||10th March, 2022
|Confirmation of Abstract Selection:
||12th March, 2022
||28th March, 2022
|Submission of Draft Paper (Proposed Paper):
||5th April, 2022
||9th April, 2022
|Submission of Final Paper:
||12th May, 2022
|Publication of Selected Paper:
||By December, 2022
Law Mantra Office