Azim Premji University - Admission 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to one-year LL.M. in Law and Development at School of Policy & Governance, Azim Premji University, Bangalore for the academic year 2022-23.
Course: LL.M. in Law and Development
Duration: One year
- Bachelor of Laws degree (or LL.B. of 3 or 5 years) from a recognised university in India or abroad.
- We encourage candidates with work experience to apply.
- We reserve 25% of seats for Karnataka domiciled students.
- These are offered to candidates who have met all the selection criteria.
- We offer 50% waiver in tuition fee for candidates with more than 3 years of experience after graduation.
- Entrance Test:
- Applicants will have to appear for the National Entrance Test that will assess the English reading comprehension, reasoning ability, quantitative ability, and general social awareness. The test will be conducted in various cities across the country.
- Personal Interview:
- If you are shortlisted, you will have a Personal Interview. You will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of your interview.
- The interviews are conducted online. The link to your interview will be sent to you via email.
- You need to pay an application fee of INR 500 online.
- You will receive login details at your registered email address to access and complete your application form. You will need to upload a recent passport size colour photograph taken within the last 6 months.
Online Application Form:
||1st October, 2021
||13th March, 2022
|Academic session begins:
Azim Premji University
Survey No 66, Burugunte Village,
Bikkanahalli Main Road,
Sarjapura, Bengaluru 562125
Toll Free: +91-8971889988
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org