School of Law, Mahindra University - Admission 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) programme at School of Law, Mahindra University for the academic year 2022-23.
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- 10+2 or equivalent from any statutory Board with 60% - OR -
As per AICTE / UGC norms aggregate marks in all subjects - OR -
Equivalent grade for the students from IB or other approved Boards.
- Valid CLAT 2022 examination score (Exact cut off score / All India Rank would be announced upon announcement of results). - OR -
A valid LSAT Test Score - OR -
Qualify in Mahindra University Law Entrance Test-2022 (MULET 2022)
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.): 60 Seats
B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.): 60 Seats
A student aspiring to seek admission to the Mahindra University School of Law may please note the following:
- Apply online on www.mahindrauni versity.edu.in by filling in the application form.
- Upload latest scanned photograph at the time of Online Registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment of Registration and processing fee of Rs. 1000/-
Step - 2:
- Applicant needs to ensure that relevant Academic & Entrance exam details are updated on the application portal
- Applicant needs to ensure that required score cards and other documents are duly uploaded on the application portal
- Branch preferences needs to be duly selected on the application portal
- Applicant needs to ensure that application form is duly filled up and submitted ONLINE.
- Duly submitted & eligible applications will be considered for admission as per University guidelines.
- If required students might be invited for a Physical / Virtual counseling session.
- Once shortlisted, eligible applicants will receive an Admission offer via e-mail from the University with necessary instructions and information.
- While submitting application doesn't guarantee Admission into the college, selection would be subject to assessment by a Panel / Selection committee and availability of seats at the time of allocation.
Online Application Form:
|Last date for receipt of applications for Admission:
||9th July, 2022
Mahindra University, School of Law
Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally,
Jeedimetla, Hyderabad - 500043
Phone: 040-67135100, +91-9618592999, +91-9100938473, +91-7306799802
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org