BML Munjal University - Admission 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.A. LL.B. (Hons) programme at BML Munjal University for the academic year 2022-23.
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the following Boards:
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
- Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 70% in their class XII final board examinations
- Applicants from any of the other Indian education Boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (this covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU)
- Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their class XII final Board examinations
- Valid CLAT or LSAT scores. All students need to mandatorily write CLAT or LSAT and submit the scores.
- Cambridge / IGCSE board students are required to have 2 A-levels minimum
- As per the AIU's current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Residential Indians (NRIs) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent from any system of education as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their LSAT score
Age of Candidate:
- Candidates falling under General Category, age of candidate should not exceed 20 years at the time of enrollment.
- Candidates falling under SC, ST or Other Backward Category, age of candidate should not exceed 22 years at the time of enrollment.
- BML Munjal University uses a multi-dimensional approach to evaluate students for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the B.A. LL.B. and B.B.A. LL.B. programmes, a student is evaluated on the basis of
- Class 10 and Class 12 final examination scores
- Written Submission
- CLAT or LSAT exam scores
- Personal interview
- In written submission, candidates will be evaluated for analytical skills and ability to express opinions in writing.
- In personal interview, candidates will be evaluated on passion, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills.
- Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee
- Review of applications and short-listing of candidates
- Personal interview
- Admission decision taken by the selection committee
- The decision to short-list applicants for a Personal Interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee. The committee's decision in this regard is final and binding.
Online Application Form:
BML Munjal University
67th KM Stone, NH - 8,
Dist. Gurugram, Haryana - 122413
Toll free: 1800-103-6888, 0124 -2679002
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org