Entre - Model United Nation 2022
Entre - MUN brings to you a forum for leadership and diplomacy, providing an opportunity to discuss ideas, debate upon contemporary issues, learn about UN council and international relations, and formulate solutions for the impending global problems related to entrepreneurship, business, world market, digitization and economic reforms. Inviting all enthusiasts to come to be a part of Entre-MUN 2022!
Date: 5th & 6th February, 2022
All students from a recognized school (9th-12th Class), University or iIstitution are eligible to participate.
Committees and Agendas:
The Entre-MUN will be consisting of the following committees and agendas:
- Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC): Reviving global economy and world trade post-pandemic.
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP): Impact of COVID-19 on Youth-led Social Entrepreneurship.
- G20: Reviewing existing financial structures to deal with global economic slowdown and recessions.
- Lok Sabha: Discussing the regulation landscape for the burgeoning cryptocurrency sector in India.
- Crisis Committee
- Enthusiasm is the characteristic we look for the most so, even if one doesn't have past MUN experience Entre-MUN is the most effective platform to start from.
- The Secretary-General and the Director-General are the sole people authorized to make exceptions to any of the rules mentioned as a part of all the policies listed in this document. Entre-MUN isn't answerable for any promises exceptions created by other members of the Organizing Committee concerning fees or policies.
- The Entre-MUN's Executive Board / Organizing Committee reserves the right to amend the country / committee matrix. Also, country and committee allotments are solely at the discretion of the Organizing Committee and the Executive Board members.
- Committee policies for each committee shall be laid down by the Secretary Generals along with the Executive Board members for the individual committees. All Executive Board members are free to exercise their freedom to conduct Committee in a very means that they regard best. Motions of censure and impeachment shall not be amused against any Executive Board member for the period of Entre-MUN.
- In order to receive a certificate of participation, a delegate has to attend a minimum of 75% of the sessions. In order to receive an award, a delegate must attend all the sessions except in the case of unavoidable circumstances which shall be deemed valid only by the respective Executive Board members and the Secretary-General.
- Faculty advisors won't be allowed in committee sessions throughout the voting procedure or in case the Chairpersons decide against it.
- Throughout the sessions, the delegates are expected to exercise diplomatic courtesy when addressing members of the committee and the dais. The delegates are expected to address the other delegates in the third person. No use of slang or informal terms would be amused.
- Delegates wishing to modify their allotments shall be entertained solely after the final round of registrations.
- The Executive Board / Organizing Committee has the right to immediately expel delegates from the committee due to unacceptable behavior. Serious indiscipline on the part of even a single delegate may require the dismissal, without refund, of the individual concerned and his or her Delegation from the Conference.
- The Organizing Committee / Executive Board reserves the right to outline Conference behavior and is significantly strict about issues involving displays of disrespect to other delegates, Executive Board members, Organizing Committee, and other volunteers.
- The conference fee is strictly Non - Refundable, under any circumstances whatsoever. If a delegate withdraws from the conference, there is no provision for a refund of the registration fee already paid.
The registration fee is INR 500/- only.
The last date for registration is 31st January, 2022
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com