Webinar on "Consumer Protection Act, 2019: New Changes"
Consumer Assisto is going to organize a webinar on "Consumer Protection Act, 2019: New Changes"
Date of Event: 29th January, 2022
Time: 1:00 p.m. onwards
We invite Law Students, Law Professionals, Faculty Members, Academicians from all Universities / Institutes / Departments / Schools / Colleges across the globe.
About the Event:
The Consumer Protection Act, implemented in 1986, gives easy and fast compensation to consumer grievances. It safeguards and encourages consumers to speak against insufficiency and flaws in goods and services. If traders and manufacturers practice any illegal trade, this act protects the rights as a consumer. The primary motivation of this forum is to bestow aid to both the parties and eliminate lengthy lawsuits.
This Protection Act covers all goods and services of all public, private, or cooperative sectors, except those exempted by the central government. The act provides a platform for a consumer where they can file their complaint, and the forum takes action against the concerned supplier and compensation is granted to the consumer for the hassle he / she has encountered.
- To provide better and all-round protection to the consumers.
- To help consumers know more about how machinery for the speedy redressal of grievances.
- To help participants know about what all rights they have.
- To safeguard rights of Consumers.
- To create framework for consumers to seek redressal.
- All the Participants shall be required to join on January 2022 via Zoom.
- All the participants shall be provided with E-certificates only on their registered e-mail id.
- In case of any query, kindly reach us by writing an email on email@example.com
No Registration Fee
Mr. Revanth Chintam
Download Poster, Concept Note