School of Law and Legal Affairs, Noida International University - Admission 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B., B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), 3 year LL.B. and 1 year LL.M. programme at School of Law and Legal Affairs, Noida International University for the academic year 2022-23.
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.B.A. LL.B. / B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Minimum 50% marks in 10+2
- General: 20 years
- SC / ST / OBC: 22 years
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- Minimum 50 %marks in Graduation
- General: 30 years
- SC / ST / OBC: 35 years
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- Minimum 50% Marks in LLB. or equivalent
Admissions to the programs offered at NIU happen through NSAT (NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test) for Technical Programs or through GD / PI for non-technical programs.
Candidates have following options to fill-in their application form
- Option-1: Online on the website https://niu.edu.in/registration/ and make payment of Rs 1100/- towards application fee via netbanking / credit card / debit card.
- Option-2: You can download the application form from the NIU website www.niu.edu.in, send the duly filled application form through speed post with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1100 in favour of Noida International University payable at New Delhi to:
Noida International University,
Plot No: 1, Sector-17 A,
Yamuna Expressway, Gautam Budh Nagar,
Noida. Uttar Pradesh - 203201
Entrance Exam / GD PI:
- Once your application form is received at admission cell, an acknowledgement will be sent to your email upon successful verification of your eligibility and enclosing the detailed schedule for your Entrance Test / GD PI including date, time and venue.
- You are suggested to contact on: email@example.com, if you do not receive any acknowledgement against your application within 3 working days from the date of your application.
- The University will issue an offer of admission or provisional admission letter if student qualifies in the appeared examination.
- The student selected for admission will be required to reserve his seat by paying minimum 50% of the semester fee and the one time security amount of INR. 10,000 (refundable only after the course competition) immediately failing which the seat can be allotted to other student.
- The fee paid against Reservation of seat is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Registered students are suggested to pay the balance fee mentioned in their provisional admission letter within 30 days of their reservation of seat to confirm their admission failing which the allotted seat can be transferred to the waiting list students.
Note: Admissions to all programs being offered at NIU will be made as per eligibility norms of UGC / BCI / COA / INC / NCTE / University Academic Council.
Online Application Form:
School of Law and Legal Affairs
Noida International University,
Plot 1, Sector-17 A, Yamuna Expressway,
Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 203201
Phone: +91-8745862200, +91-0120-4862200
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org