Maharishi Law School, Maharishi University - Admission 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year B.B.A. LL.B., B.A. LL.B., 3 year LL.B. and 2 year LL.M. programme at Maharishi Law School, Maharishi University for the academic year 2022-23.
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. - 2 year Programme
B.B.A. LL.B. / B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Intermediate (10+2) with 50% marks for General and OBC category students and 45% marks for SC and ST category.
- One of the crucial details of the B.A. LL.B course offered by MUIT is that, it offers a revised syllabus crafted as per the demands of the industry.
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- For General caste and OBC - A bachelor's degree in any stream with an average of 50% marks
- SC and ST - A bachelor's degree in any stream with an average of 45% marks
LL.M. - 2 year Programme:
- Admissions to the LL.M. course takes place for candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their LL.B. or any equivalent degree.
- Apart from the eligibility based on previous academic qualifications, inclination should also be kept in mind. LL.M. is generally pursued by law students and professionals who wish to gain expertise in specialised fields of law, like international law or tax law. A master's degree from MUIT depicts that the lawyer has acquired advanced training and is more than capable to work in a multinational legal environment.
- Counseling is being provided by the University's Counselors for detail of courses.
- If interested, the candidate may purchases / fill the admission form either by online or by self in University campus
- Online form shall be purchased or filled on their website by depositing Rs. 1200/- through their payment gateway.
- Physical admission form can also be purchased from the Admission Department by paying Rs. 1200/- cash / Demand Draft / Digital Transaction. The receipt generated for this deposition will be in triplicate out of which one is for the students copy and other two is for the accounts and admission department of the University.
Online Application Form:
University Main Campus, Sitapur Road,
IIM Bypass, Bhitauli Tiraha,
Maharishi Vidya Mandir,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226013
Phone: 0522-2771666, +91-9311106931, +91-9311106932, +91-9311106933, +91-9311106934, +91-9311106935
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com