Maharishi Journal of Law & Society (Volume III, Issue II): Call for Papers
It is a matter of great pleasure to inform you that Maharishi Law School is coming up with its Volume 3 Issue 1, annual double-blind peer reviewed refereed National Journal - Maharishi Journal of Law & Society. This Journal (ISSN: 2581- 8007) is aimed at bringing together the thoughtful persons from Industry and Academia engaged in Law profession. It is our endeavor that we would like to set an agenda for Research & Development.
We hereby take this opportunity to invite you to contribute Research Papers / Articles / Book Review on the contemporary issues related to the field of law.
Any Contemporary Issues related to Law.
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of 250 - 300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript.
- Copyright: Author(s) shall warrant that the paper submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., the Maharishi Law School, Noida. However, editorial board of Law Journal of the University shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the Authors.
- Cover Page: In order to facilitate anonymity, Authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- English: Follow British spellings and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size & Style: Kindly use Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, for the main text and 10 pt for footnotes.
- Headings: The heading should be used as per the following style:
- First Heading: 14 pt, bold, Centre
- Second Heading: 12 pt, bold, Left- aligned
- Third Heading: 12 pt, Italics, Centre
- Length: Articles should generally be between 8,000 and 10,000 words (including footnotes). Notes, case comments and book reviews should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words. The Editorial Board may, however, accept longer submissions in appropriate cases.
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of main text of paper should be 1.5.
- References: Footnotes should be used and not end notes.
- Footnoting Style for Book and Articles:
- Books: Name of the Author, Title of the book (in italics), addition (if any), name of the publisher, place of publication, year, page no.
- Articles: Name of the Author, Title (In double quotes), Name of Journal, volume, year, page no. (Otherwise, the mode of citation provided in the journal itself).
- Review Process: All papers will be reviewed anonymously by the editorial board. Author(s) will be notified within 4-6 weeks about the status of their papers. Request for expedit review may not be entertained.
- Substance: Paper should contain an original contribution by making a cohesive argument supported with appropriate authorities.
- Quotations/ Quotation Mark: Quotations over 50 words should be intended. Double quotation mark should be used; single quotation mark should be used only for quotes within a quotation.
- Complimentary Copies: All Author(s) will be provided one complimentary copy of the issue in which their paper appears.
|Last date for full paper submission:
||25th March, 2022
|Intimation of the selection of Full Paper:
||Within 15 - 20 days
Mr. Harshit Kiran
Ms. Unnati Mishra