International Symposium on Deliberations on Rethinking the Environment: Sustainability in Modern Era
DME Law School, Noida is going to organize the International Symposium on "Deliberations on Rethinking the Environment: Sustainability in Modern Era".
Date: 25th & 26th March, 2022
Mode: The conference will be conducted in hybrid mode with both online and offline components.This is subject to the Government of India guidelines pertaining to SARS-Cov-2, issued from time to time.
Call for Contributions:
Academicians, scientists, research scholars, faculty members,students and other relevant stakeholders of all disciplines are invited to contribute in this conference. Research papers describing original and unpublished works of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas related to environment, law and technology are cordially invited for presentation at the Conference.
- Gender and climate change
- Transformation of law and business: Pricing of Natural resources to achieve Sustainable Development
- Sustainability of Integrated Coastal Management: Legal Framework and its effective enforcement
- Community-based water law: water resource management reform in developing countries.
- Evolution of International Laws based on the UN Conventions for Environmental Sustainability over the years.
- Harmonizing the Domestic and International Trade laws and policies in corroboration Sustainable Development.
- Natural Resource management and conflict resolution in Asian region
- Environmental Refugees: The Grey Area
- India's Green Industrial Policy pursuing Clean Energy for Green Growth
- COP 26 and its outcomes
- Strengthening the Paris Agreement: Focusing on Loss and Damage due to climate change
- The Role of National Human Rights Institutions in Environmental Protection: A Focus on Asian region
- Warsaw International Mechanism for Loss and Damage associated with Climate Change Impacts
- Ocean Based Technological Responses to Climate Change
- Environmental Damages during Warfare / Nuclear launches
- Development and transfer of Technologies
- International Carbon Markets
- Global Goal on Adaptation (GGA)
- Solar Energy - Issues of Technology, Efficiency and Legislation.
- Climate change and public health - Impacts, Mitigation of risks and Preparedness for Crisis Management.
- Green growth
- Population growth - Impact on sustainability and Inter-generational equity
- Post-Pandemic Economic Fragility and Sustainable Development
- Global North-South Dialogue in Contemporary times
- Carbon footprint reduction: Improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Transportation adaptability
- Empowering societies and citizens with ethical sustainable development techniques
- Resilience in complex socio-ecological system
- Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources
Paper Submission Guidelines:
- Well researched papers, articles and case studies are invited from students, scholars / researchers, faculties, bar and bench and other professionals.
- Co-authorship up to two Authors are permitted. Each co-author would be required to pay the registration fees separately.
- The manuscript must be typed in MS Word Times New Roman, font size 12 pt and 1.5 spacing on A4 size paper with 1" margin on all sides.
- Footnotes should follow uniform ILI style of citation.
- The papers should be thematic and not more than 4000 words (3000 words is appreciable). Each paper should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The sub-themes provided are merely indicative and not exhaustive. Participants are free to choose any topic of their choice relevant to the central theme of the conference.
- The abstract as well as the article should indicate title of the paper, name of the Author(s) and organization(s), contact number, relevant sub-theme and e-mail address.
- Research papers / articles submitted should be accompanied with a declaration by the Author(s), stating that the contents of the research paper are original and have not been published elsewhere.
- All papers shall be strictly subjected to anti-plagiarism software and shall be scrutinized through blind review of the Editorial board.
- Selected research papers shall be published in a UGC CARE Listed Journal / Journal with ISSN or in a book bearing ISBN at an additional cost.
- The abstract and the complete papers to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each participant shall have to pay a nominal registration fee (amount mentioned below) at the time of submission of abstracts to participate in the conference. The abstract in word document format should be attached in the google form along with the details in the link mentioned below.
Please note that the conference will be held in the hybrid mode. The registration charges (along with abstract submissions) can be made at any time on or before 31st January, 2022. Please mention the subject as 'Law Conference' while making the payment. If it is a co-authorship, both participants are required to pay the registration fees separately.
Faculty and Research Scholars
Last date for submission of Abstract and Registration:
31st January, 2022
Last date for Submission of Full Article:
28th February, 2022
Final listing of accepted papers:
6th March, 2022
Date of Conference:
25th and 26th March, 2022
Ms. Bedapriya Lahiri
Ms. Gayatri Kapur
Ms. Manogya Misra
Mr. Dhimaan Dutta